Tuesday 22 February 2011

Suddenly a boyfriend snatcher



Chibuzor had this very good relationship with my phones and my hand bag. She assumed my phones were a free for all don’t pay phone and my bag well it passed for a bank only you don’t have to put money in just take out.
Now the thing about street smart girls is they might seem tough and all but there’s usually the one guy that brings out the softy in them. For Chibuzor it was Mark he was the one guy who made her eyes go all glittery. On this day she was bonding with my phone as usual and flashed him with my phone and asked that I don’t say it’s her if he called.
He called alright asking who I was I feigned ignorance and he saw this as opportunity I blew him off and got off the line. I later told his girlfriend about it. She asked me to play along and I agreed so call him back I did
“Hi” I said
“I thought u wanted nothing more to do with me” he retorted
“Really what do you want from me” I asked and then the story started
“Hey someone called me with your number whom we both don’t know and you seem a nice person so I guessed probably fate just played a number to bring us together”
I consciously put in a lot of effort to make my interest seem real plus I was bored so and he filled in the space.
He claimed to be single an entrepreneur looking for love. He was eager to take me out swimming he said and no I said (probably to check out how I looked in a bathing suit). We finally agreed on double four- at least lets help spend a bit of that money he’s so eager to flaunt.
I gave Chibuzor the update and I had to help her pick her bottom jaw, apparently he never invited her swimming and was the absolute ijebu man when it comes to spending. She gave me the go ahead for the date and ahead I went coming back with package for his girlfriend which according to her he wasn’t supposed to be able to afford.
Two dates later we decided it was time to put an end to the game because I for one was worn out by all the acting. So finally on a day she was supposed to be out of lagos I organised a meeting at my place of primary assignment and he fell for it.
During the lunch meeting Chibuzor walked in under the pretext of coming to get something to eat made a show of not seeing us and then walked out. He saw her and told me she was a family friend (likely excuse) whom he’d rather not say hi to just yet
She walked in a second time and said “Mark what are u doing here?”
“What does it look like I’m doing? As u can see you’re disturbing my lunch please leave”
This was very much not the way I figured it was gonna go. Slightly embarrassed, my friend left.
“That was rather harsh” I said
And he kept his calm told me to ignore the disturbance and please continue with my meal. Few minutes later I excused myself hoping my absence would give them room to sort themselves out. He walked her out a second time and I began wondering if  I was mixing up something. I refused going back claiming something just cropped up and I couldn’t make back. He kept trying my number and I refused to pick up. I sent a text telling him to sort out his issues with his girlfriend because I was done.
Twenty four hours later I was the girl who tried to hoodwink my friend outta her boyfriend. Kissed and made up preferring to aassume I was responsible for the way things turned out. I couldn’t believe Chibuzor could be this soft with any one her excuse? “Its been foreseen that we’re destined to be together”
Hmph! Likely story

Few weeks later I got this:
Message received buzor
I’m so upset I’ve been crying all day Mark
just told me he’s been having an affair with another girl
whats worse is I’m even preg.
She was pregnant with his child and he was cheating on her with a girl called Tamara if that’s her real name amongst others.

No comments:

Post a Comment